Saturday, September 03, 2005

Some good news to report

Hey, you can't lose them all, right? I finally got my first victory of my singles league today, beating Tony 6-3, 6-4. He came into the match 0-5 just like me, so someone was going to get their first win of the season. Fortunately, it was me. I didn't play particularly well but I guess I kept the ball in play better than he did and I made a couple of nice defensive plays that somehow became winners. I know I can play lots better, but man, does it feel good to finally get a W. The match also qualifies me to play in the year-end tournament.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RCA Direct TV Receivers has created a programming service specifically driven to offer customers more choice and value for their entertainment dollar. Check out My site on RCA Direct TV Receivers

corey1darnell said...

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this website.